City: Lurin, Coast // Activities: Horseback riding //
After the explanation of the "Peruvian Paso Horse", you begin with the tour accompanied by the Chalán guide. You start through the valley in front of the ruins of Pachacamac, crossing the river Lurin, appreciating the countryside and riding straight onto the beach San Pedro on the sandy shores of the sea. Then, you will enjoy a beautiful ride appreciating the relaxing, natural landscapes. Finally, you return back to Santa Rosa de Lurin, where the tour ends.
- 2 hours horse riding, valley, and beach
- Reception by the guide
- Transport to Lurín (optional, in case you want to make use of it you have to pay S/ 110 for the transport the day of the experience)
- Explanation about the "Caballo Peruano de Paso" and how to ride it
- 2 hours
- Monday to Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Take a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen with you
- Wear long pants and shoes without heels or sneakers
- Bring water
Terms of Reservation:
- Minimum 3 days before
- Minimum age: 7 years
Terms of Cancellation:
- If the cancelation is done less than 72 hours before the service, the client will pay 50% of the service. If the cancelation is done at least 72 hours or more before the service, the provider will reimburse 100% of the service minus bank transfer costs.
- The routes can change depending on weather conditions, such as a rise of the Lurín River.
- Horseback riding is considered a risky sport, it is recommended to get an insurance for it.
- The ride starts and ends in Cuadra IX, the participants have to come with their proper vehicle or with a previously reserved taxi.
Information about the Local Operator:
We only select the best tour operators whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local tour operator.