City: Miraflores (Lima), Coast // Activities: Pisco tasting //
- Pisco history: 20 minutes ( name, reasons of an origin denomination)
- Pisco characteristics by origin denomination: 30 minutes (pisqueras regions, cepas pisqueras, types of pisco. Production process and difference with other destilados)
- Tasting of a variety of grapes: 30 minutes. Taste or cata of non-aromatic Pisco (4 samples). Taste or cata of aromatic Pisco (4 samples)
- Cocktail with pisco: 40 minutes. Versatility of pisco in cocktails, preparation of iconic cocktails (chilcano, pisco tonic, capitán, canario)
- Monday to Sunday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- 2 hours
- No strong perfumes
- Do not eat spicy food 4 hours before
Terms of Reservation:
- Be at least 18 years old
- In case your son or daughter assists, it is the responsibility of the family.
- Minimum 7 days before
- Minimum 2 people
Terms of Cancelation:
- 1 week before 100% will be reimbursed
- 3 days before only 50% will be reimbursed
- It is not an activity to get drunk, it is an activity to learn while enjoying.
Information about the Local Guide:
We only select the best guides whose services comply with our security standards, good equipment and a fair price for every destination.
After having made the purchase you receive an e-mail with the complete contact information of the local guide.
"I started my passion for Pisco from a very young age thanks to my grandfather, who through his teachings on Pisco instilled the love for this distillate in me."